The Arizona Recovery Housing Association (AzRHA) is a statewide association that acts as a voice for recovery housing providers residential services and programs in Arizona that promote recovery from addiction. AZHRA accomplishes its goal by promoting the development and quality operation of recovery based residential services (e.g. recovery homes, halfway houses, sober living housing, transitional housing, recovery-facilitative housing ).
- Education and training
- Exchanges of knowledge and experience
- Defines and promotes ethics and standards
- Defines and promotes safety and quality of care service standards
- Increases community awareness of the value, need, and success of recovery housing programs in our communities.
- Online housing provider registry listing.
- Education and training pertaining to best practices, quality of care standards, and other relevant topics.
- Future certification as a quality housing provider.
- Mutual trust and respect between stakeholders and recovery housing providers.
- A quality reputation and credibility in the community.
- Lobbying Efforts
- Department of Corrections
AzRHA Members Will
- Abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards.
- Uphold quality of care standards in programs and participate in and pass annual inspections.